Outlook Username/Password Popups after Exchange 2013 CU3 Upgrade

After the upgrade to CU3 on all my Exchange Servers, some of the end users started complaining about username and password popups. Password was entered but the box kept on appearing.

Check credential manager and all seemed fine. I then went and had a look at my Exchange Server. After running the command: Get-OutlookAnywhere I noticed my main server had the correct settings but the rest were mixed with Basic, Negotiate and NTLM.

I removed Negotiate and set them all to Basic,NTLM and ran an IISReset on each server. After this all outlook clients connected fine. Here is the command:

  • Set-OutlookAnywhere -Identity ‘<ServerName>\rpc (Default Web Site)’ -IISAuthenticationMethods Basic,NTLM

Hope it helps!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s